“Back to school” are three words that bring both excitement and dread. Excitement because it’ll be nice to have some quiet around the house during the day, and you’ll have feelings of dread because of the price it costs for clothes, lunch boxes, and school supplies. (There may also be some feelings of dread because as loud as they can be, you’ll still miss those cute little faces)
We are trying to find ways to help you save money, so we have compiled a list of our favorite products to help make the dive into the school year easier!
1. Reusable Snack Bags: We carry Itzy Ritzy reusable snack bags and sandwich bags that are both adorable and affordable These are great for apple slices, sandwiches, veggies, or even crackers. They come in several stylish patterns that your son or daughter will just love!
2. Glass bottles: LifeFactory glass bottles are wonderful for helping keep your child hydrated. These come with a silicone cover that provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage. These fit great in lunch boxes and are leak proof! You can also rest assured that your child is drinking pure water with no leaching from plastics.
3. Stainless Steel Water Bottles: We carry Pura Stainless Steel bottles that also fit perfectly in your child’s back pack. They are made of 100% recyclable, high-quality, food grade stainless steel, meaning it’s free of toxins and BPA.
4. Glass containers: Wean Green is a favorite around here! We carry glass containers for you to store your food or send your food in your child’s lunch box. The lids are very durable, and these are freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe.
Come in the store and take a look at what we have to offer. We also have hand sanitizers and wipes that are chemical free!
What are some of your favorite ways to save money and cut down the brutal costs of back to school?
We are proud to introduce The Honest Company to Lubbock, Texas. Green Dazzle Baby is one of two stores in Texas to have The Honest products readily accessible to consumers. We are very excited about providing parents and grandparents with a safe, healthy option for products used in their households.
A few things we love about The Honest Company:
- They are real. There’s no denying what they put in their products. They’re honest.
- They are committed to providing products that are non-toxic, safe, and still stylish and affordable!
- They provide a variety of household cleaning supplies, essential baby products, and an accommodating bundle package to help the busy mom.
The Honest Company was started by Jessica Alba when she was a new mom. She and her husband wanted to provide the absolute best for her new daughter and were daunted by the task of trying to find products that were free of harmful chemicals. They paired up with former CEO of Healthy Child Healthy World, Christopher Gavigan to create a new line of baby products that was perfectly safe to use on their children. Being a mom, I always worry about my children. With The Honest products, my worry can stop when I give a bath or when I change a diaper. I know that I’m using the best and that my children are not being exposed to harmful chemicals.
The Honest Company also gives back to the community. They are currently working with Baby2Baby where they help provide families in need with baby clothing and diapers.
If you’re looking for something safe and affordable to use in your household, come by and look at our huge supply of The Honest products!
Happy New Year!! Announcing Green Dazzle Baby’s New Year Sale!! Purchases under $100 take 10% off your total purchase! Purchases over $100 take 20% off your total purchase! This offer will be good thru January 12, 2013!
What is Green Dazzle Baby’s New Years Resolution? We will continue to offer the latest in award winning and all natural products for Mom, Baby and Toddler! We look forward to an exciting 2013!
We have new products arriving daily!
Come See Us Today!
We are so excited to open our doors early November 2012!!!
The sign looks great!!
Here is a board from our design people ! We’re very excited about this rustic country market motif